Each Group must have a trained leader, committed to personal growth, under the authority of Grace Pastoral Leadership.
Grace "Coaches" support Small Group Leaders by doing life together relationally, and doing intentional monthly leadership training.
- Training is geared towards a consistent pursuit of our values.
- Each group should work to identify and equip potential leaders for future discipleship.
Before a group forms, they must go through a commitment period where they:
- Build relationships before committing (e.g. Rooted / Family Life / Have prior relationship).
- Name a start date and end date w/ a goal to replicate.
- Sign a covenant with one another stating agreed upon expectations.
Groups may choose to
- Follow the Sunday sermon series.
- Study a topic or book. We recommend starting with and coming back to scripture, often.
- Ask timeless questions and address current needs of the group.
- Each Group will set their own, consistent schedule.
- Groups typically meet in homes but may meet anywhere that's conducive to discipleship.
Each group is asked to pursue the "The Rhythms of Jesus" as laid out in the Rooted discipleship plan.
- Daily devotion
- Freedom from strongholds
- Sacrificial generosity
- Serving the community
- Sharing your story
For support living-out Grace's Discipleship Model, contact your Small Group Coach.
Grace Small Groups are protected spaces where we live-out our commitment to Jesus and one another in our hearts, minds and schedules.
We pursue connection to Christ and fellow believers through the pursuit of genuine relationship.
We value highly skilled facilitation that draws us closer to the heart of Christ. This is the heart of Small Groups.
We long to see members of Small Groups transformed by the gospel and overflowing with the rhythms of Jesus.
We strive to train and release future leaders of God’s Church.
LOVING OUR NEIGHBOR
Loving our neighbors was a central command from Christ. We aim to have fun following this order.