Local Serving Opportunities
We believe that everyone is made in the image of God.
In light of this, serving our community is a core to who we are at Grace Church (Matt 25:40).
This webpage is updated every Friday by 4pm to represent the upcoming services of dynamic organizations in Clark County, who are helping those in need.
Adopt a Hero
- A Grace Church program aimed at honoring local servants such as school district employees and first responders. Celebrating these hero's often looks like sending them on a date night and giving thank you cards.
- Please nominate a local hero by contacting Keithn@gracefoursquare.org
Severe Weather Shelter
- As the weather gets ugly, Washougal Community Center opens its doors and gives them a warm & safe place to sleep. Reach out to learn what it means to be on-call and receive notifications for chaperoning needs at the shelter this winter. For more information: Keithn@gracefoursquare.org, https://www.refuelwashougal.org
Pathways Pregnancy Clinic
Providing support and free medical assistance for women with unplanned pregnancy. For more information contact Keithn@gracefoursquare.org or visit https://pathways180-partners.com
- Pathways has an ongoing need for volunteer Family Advocates who provide support to young women in complicated situations.
- Upcoming events: The annual "Run for Life" in June and Fall Banquet in October. Event Details tba.
A collaborative effort to provide engaging and safe programming for teenagers during high-risk times of the week.
- This program is in it's developmental stages. To help plan and assess the feasibility of this program, please contact Keithn@gracefoursquare.org
Grace Church hosts families experiencing situational homelessness in cooperation with Family Promise. This joint effort to get families back on their feet occurs four times per year. For questions, please contact email@example.com
- The next opportunity to prepare meals or host is: January 1/19-26