We care about you and your family! It's been awhile since we have shared what we are doing
in response to COVID for our services. We offer 3 in person services and an online service available at any time.
At our 8:15 service we ask that you wear your mask throughout your whole time on our campus. Our 8:15am service is offered for those who are vulnerable or feel safer in a smaller audience. Families are welcome, we ask that you and your children wear your masks.
At our 9:30 and 11am service, we ask that you wear a mask. However we understand that due to medical conditions, not everyone is able to wear a mask. If are unable to wear a mask, you are welcome to join us at our 9:30 or 11am service!
Our hope is to create an opportunity to gather the generations
together for corporate worship no matter what service you choose to attend.
- All in person gatherings are held in our Main Auditorium. There is plenty of room to spread out. We have removed over half of the chairs in the auditorium to create rows that are at least 6 feet apart.
-Our building is being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, before and after services. Masks and hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Grace Kids World (GKW) is taking precautions, and following the guidelines set forth for Daycares and Preschools in Clark County. For more details, please click here.
- Do you have a child that is a mover, shaker or talker? Then Room 8 is perfect for you! Room 8 is available at all 3 services to anyone who has a child who needs to move and shake. Everyone is welcome to use this room.
- During communion Sunday (the first Sunday of every month) we use disposable communion cups.
- All of our services are family friendly. We are excited to create space to worship together. We hope that people of all ages will join us!